Teach Now are working closely with a beautiful school in Muswell Hill to recruit an ECT for the new academic year. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have recently qualified and are looking for a supportive and forward thinking school to complete your induction. The right person for this role will have a clear passion for educating children and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure their progress.
This role is to become the full time class teacher of one of the new year 2 classes. Previous experience in KS1 or KS2 will be considered for this role. If you feel like this could be the perfect role for you please click apply or contact me as soon as possible to discuss interview for the first week in September.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
– A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
– Experience teaching KS1/2
– Current knowledge of the curriculum
– A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
– An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
– Behaviour management skills
– Eligibility to work in the UK
– A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!