Teach Now are recruiting on behalf of a client in North London for 2 Cover supervisors to join this 6 form entry secondary school, This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience working with children and young adults in a professional setting, to take their next steps towards becoming a qualified teacher.
The school is a certified training school meaning that they support and train staff into becoming qualified whilst they are working and earning money. In this role you would be required to cover lessons for a number of reasons including absence, planning time, training etc. You may be asked to cover a range of different subjects, but if you have a a specialism or specific experience then you will cover the majority of the related subjects.
For this role you will need:
- Previous experience working with Children/Young adults
- A passion for education
- Good behaviour management
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- An excellent leadership team
- Modern facilities
- Continuous professional development
- Competitive pay rates with annual reviews
- A dedicated consultant at Teach Now who will provide continued support
Successful candidates should have:
- Previous experience supporting young children
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to have one processed)
If you are interested in this role and would like more information, please contact Nick at Teach Now by applying to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!