Teach Now are looking to appoint a English teacher to join a Secondary school in Wood Green. This is a fixed term post starting from January 2023 until July 2023.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the curriculum to a high standard to both KS3 and KS4. Previous relevant experience is vital for this role therefore the role would be perfect for an experienced teacher, however ECTs with relevant experience and a passion for drama and teaching will be considered.
This school is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a multicultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual. Equal access of opportunity is a priority at this school, as is ensuring that all members of our community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience.
Ideal candidates will :
- Be able to engage and educate students at all levels with a range of different needs
- Have excellent communication
- Be able to work well individually and as part of a team
- Have a clear passion for English
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Dedication and passion about secondary education and the current English curriculum
- Knowledge and understanding of how to implement the current English Curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.