Teach Now are recruiting on behalf of an excellent 2 form entry primary school in Wood Green. We are looking for a teacher to join a year 6 class from September until the end of the academic year. This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school that serves the local community, championing diversity and inclusion.
The right candidate for this role will have a passion for teaching and be able to engage the children creating challenging and innovative lessons. Previous experience preparing students for SATs is desirable for this role. Experience in upper key stage 2 is essential.
he chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• An experienced Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working with Key Stage 2
• Thorough knowledge of the Year 6 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!