At Teach Now, we’ve specialised in recruiting Teachers and Support Staff across Hertfordshire and North and East London, so we know a lot about finding the ideal school for you. We’re currently recruiting for a Primary Teaching Assistant on behalf of lovely schools in Hatfield. This is a Full time position where you will be undertaking General TA duties such as getting the classroom and work set up for the mornings, assisting with anything that the class teacher needs support with, as well as working on a 1:1 or small group basis with children who have varying additional needs. The ideal applicant will be:
– Confident working on a 1:1 or small group basis Experience providing support to children who have a range of additional needs such as Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Challenging behaviour when required
– Creative and engaging approach to learning Able to monitor and provide feedback on learning and progress Ability to create interactive activities to keep them involved and interested
– Passionate about making a difference in the social and academic development of children
Why choose Teach Now?
– We provide support with CV and interview preparation You will benefit from your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
– Referral voucher for each of your friends you refer to us when they work 10 days or more
How to apply: If this role is of interest and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, please don’t hesitate to apply below – or get in touch with me directly at email@example.com and send over your updated CV with a good time for a quick call to discuss your experience and next steps! All candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check if you don’t currently have a Child only DBS on the update service. Full assistance will be provided. I look forward to hearing from you!