Teach Now are seeking passionate Nursery Assistants to join a fantastic Early Years team in an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary school based in Borehamwood. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. The successful candidate will contribute to the creation of a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children whilst stimulating their learning and development. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Nursery Assistant.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience in working within the Early Years sector
• Understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Nursery Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: Nursery Assistant