Dedicated and inspiring educators with a passion for guiding young learners through their formative years are sought after for a unique opportunity. A vibrant two-form entry primary school nestled in the heart of Hemel Hempstead, surrounded by attractive grounds, is in search of a Year 2 Class Teacher. As part of a Trust supporting 6 closely-knit schools in Hertfordshire, this school offers an engaging and dynamic learning environment both inside and outside the classroom
About the School: The school is proud to be part of a supportive Trust that values collaboration and innovation. The warm and welcoming team is committed to creating an environment that fosters independence, resilience, and confidence in Year 2 pupils.
- The selected candidate will prioritize the well-being of Year 2 pupils as the cornerstone of their teaching philosophy.
- Demonstrating outstanding classroom practice, the teacher will integrate effective assessment techniques to support the continuous learning journey.
- Crafting and delivering engaging learning experiences tailored to meet the requirements of the curriculum and the unique needs of Year 2 children.
- Utilizing a diverse range of teaching strategies to capture the imagination and curiosity of young learners.
- Fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment, the teacher will manage and inspire children towards self-confidence and positive learning behaviors.
- Systematically assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, and attainment of pupils in line with Statutory Requirements.
- Providing guidance and support to assigned support staff within the class.
What the School Offers:
The school cultivates a dedicated partnership with The Training School by Aspire, ensuring continuous professional development tailored to the dynamic teaching approach of its educators.
Competitive benefits are offered, mirroring local authority standards, including sick pay and leave entitlements.
Educators will immerse themselves in a vibrant learning culture with accessible career ladders and specialized training opportunities through the esteemed teaching school.
Ongoing support and encouragement are provided throughout an educator’s career, with the potential to access development opportunities across the expanding Trust.
The ideal candidate will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and eligibility to work in the UK.
Demonstrating a passion for inspiring young learners and guiding them through their academic journey.
The school is open to applications from Early Career Teachers, encouraging fresh perspectives within its dynamic team.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.