Position Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and dedicated Year 2 Teacher or Early Career Teacher (ECT) to join our thriving school community in Hemel Hempstead. We are seeking an enthusiastic educator who is committed to providing high-quality teaching and nurturing the academic and personal development of our Year 2 students.
- Plan and deliver engaging and differentiated lessons that align with the Year 2 curriculum and cater to the diverse needs of students.
- Create a supportive and stimulating classroom environment conducive to learning and personal growth.
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods, resources, and technology to enhance learning outcomes and foster a love for learning.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement effective schemes of work, assessments, and interventions to support student progress.
- Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and caregivers, maintaining open communication and addressing any concerns or queries in a timely manner.
- Engage in continuous professional development to stay abreast of current educational trends and pedagogical best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a relevant field (ECT applicants should have or be working towards Qualified Teacher Status [QTS]).
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1, with a solid understanding of the UK National Curriculum and assessment frameworks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with students, colleagues, and families.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively manage classroom dynamics and resources.
- A passion for education and a commitment to providing an inclusive and enriching learning experience for all students.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.