Teach Now are seeking a SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in the area of Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire. One of our clients is in need of a TA who is well experienced in SEN, this is a long term role to commence immediately and will run until the academic year with the possibility to go permanent after that.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress into a permanent position and gain invaluable knowledge and experience which will help to further their career in early years teaching.
To be considered for this role you should be:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioral patterns
· Dedicated, experience and passionate about SEN
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engaging in further training in order to develop knowledge
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!