Position: Booster and Interventions Teacher
Contract: Part Time
Start Date: 04/09/2021
Hours of work: 8.15am to 4.15pm, Monday to Friday (term time only).
Contact Name: Leah Hope
About the Role:
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated teachers to cover Booster and Interventions across KS1 and KS2 at an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ 3 form entry school in Borehamwood. The school will require the teacher to plan, prepare and mark for all subjects they cover, however there will be an opportunity to liaise with the main class teacher/teachers to go over monthly/termly targets.
For the right teacher the school are happy to adjust and can be flexible on the number of days worked.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
· Be highly motivated, passionate, and committed to providing high quality learning opportunities in an inclusive environment
· Be committed to ensuring all children make good progress socially, emotionally, and academically
· Have QTS and a strong knowledge and understanding of the current curriculum
· Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to deal with the child’s anxiety and other emotional struggle
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate teaching
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
Our client can offer you:
· Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
· A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
· An opportunity to develop professionally
· A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
· A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Why work via Teach-Now?
Teach-Now are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
· Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
· Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
· Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
· Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.