Teach Now are seeking a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in the area of Hillingdon, West London. One of our clients is in need of a TA who is well experienced in SEN, this is a long term role to commence from October 2022 and will run until the academic year with the possibility to go permanent after that.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioral patterns
· Dedicated, experience and passionate about SEN
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engaging in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Antonio will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!