Are you looking for an exciting work experience as an LSA in a Secondary School in the Hillingdon district of Pinner?
Are you passionate about providing support to students and dedicated to helping them reach their full potential?
We are an external staffing agency looking for a highly motivated individual to work as a Learning Support Assistant in the Pinner area.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- An understanding of the needs of students in a Secondary School environment.
- Ability to work on their initiative and as part of a team
- A passion for working with young people
- A good understanding of how to manage behaviour in a classroom setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
As an LSA, you will be responsible for providing support to students with learning and behavioural needs, helping them to participate in classroom activities, and monitoring their progress.
You will be expected to work collaboratively with teachers and other support staff, assisting with learning activities, and helping to ensure the smooth running of the classroom.
In return, you will receive a competitive daily rate of £75-85. You will also gain invaluable experience working in a school, as well as the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping young people to reach their potential.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for this role, then don’t delay. Apply now!