Teach Now are seeking a passionate and experienced Year 1 Teacher to work in a friendly West London school based in the borough of Hounslow. The ideal candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and expertise in phonics. This school prides itself on being an inclusive learning community, where the highest expectations and aspirations are set for all pupils.
· Delivering high-quality teaching and learning in Year 1
· Creating engaging and challenging lesson plans that meet the needs of all students
· Assessing and monitoring student progress and providing constructive feedback
· Promoting positive behaviour management strategies in the classroom
· Developing strong relationships with parents, carers, and colleagues
· Participating in staff meetings and continuing professional development opportunities
· Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with experience teaching Year 1
· Excellent behaviour management skills
· Proven experience in planning and delivering high-quality phonics lessons
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
· Passionate about education and committed to providing the best possible learning experience for all students
· Able to work effectively as part of a team and contribute to the wider school community
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you fulfil the above criteria, then please reply to this advert with your most recent CV or email email@example.com and Naa-Ayeley will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application and we look forward to hearing from you soon.