Cover Teacher ( ks3, ks4, ks5 )
A lovely Primary school based in Ealing, West London are looking to recruit a Year …. Teacher. This is a full-time role that is from September 2022 until July 2023.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as consistency is key.
The school are looking for individuals who have:
· knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Ability to be creative and manage, motivate and inspire children
· Ability to liaise with multi-professionals
· Experience in assessing child development and planning activities to support their on-going attainment and growth
· Able to commit for the duration of the placement
· Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
· Honest and compassionate
· Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
· Enhanced DBS certificate or willing to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· Competitive rates
· CPD training
· Working alongside a supportive team
· Having a designated consultant who will commit to you throughout your placement and support you with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies and your application
If this role is of interest to you and would like more information, please contact Maria Tatti at Teach Now on firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be in touch or you can apply directly to this advert.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!