Teach Now are looking for a year 6 teacher to work in a primary school based in Islington, North London. This is a long-term role to start from September 2022 until the end of the academic year.
My client, a vibrant, happy and inclusive school that serves the local community which is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and they believe that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit fully to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals who exhibit :
– Confidence in the KS2 curriculum
– A proven track record of involvement in pupil’s attainment and progress
– Creativity and a unique approach to teaching whilst maintaining behavioural standards
– Honesty and compassion
– Willing to complete further training to broaden their knowledge and understanding
– A valid DBS or compliance to to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from :
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– A designated and committed consultant who will provide support throughout your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you !