Teach Now are on the hunt for a Primary School Teacher to start in a school in the area of Finsbury Park, North London. This is a year long role and will commence from September 2022. The possibility of a permanent position will ensue once the academic year is complete.
The primary school see no reason why each student doesn’t have the right to a wonderful education. They believe that as educators, we have the ability to shape the leaders of tomorrow. Having successfully created a learning environment that is both stimulative and creative, staff pride themselves of being apart of an ethos that generates attainment to the fullest. The modern era provides multi-cultural inspirations of every aspect, and this is why inclusivity is important at the school.
The role is a primary teacher. You will be given a class in which you are responsible for. Be able to handle changes in behaviour. Oversee in class examinations. Plan and prepare subject content. Communicate across year groups with other teachers and most importantly, encourage students to reach the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about Primary Education
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Dimitri will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!