Teach Now are recruiting a Reception Teacher on behalf of a client based in Archway, North London. This role is to start immediately and run until the end of the academic year.
My client is an average-sized primary school with large majority of pupils from wide range of minority ethnic groups. The school was rated “good” in their most recent OFSTED. The senior leadership team have the highest aspiration for the pupils and strive to ensure that the provision enables the students to achieve their very best.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– Experienced in supporting EYFS
– Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
– Honest and compassionate
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!