Teach Now are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to work in one of our Primary Schools in the area of Islington, North London. This is a Full Time role to start immediately and will run to the end of the academic year.
My client is a brilliant and vibrant primary school who do everything they can to help every child understand the importance of these values through the way they behave towards them and each other. Each child’s educational, emotional and spiritual welfare is vitally important and they commit to doing the very best for every child.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
– HLTA/QTS trained
– Happy to cover classes throughout the school
– Dedicated and passionate about teaching and learning
– Creative and dynamic with their class teaching
– Honest and compassionate
– Able to commit for the duration of the placement
– Experience is not required but wold be ideal
– Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
– DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
– Competitive rates
– CPD training
– Working alongside a supportive team
– Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
– An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Charlie will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.