Teach Now are after a Humanities Teacher to be apart of a bright secondary school based in the area of Islington. This is a long term role to commence from February 2023 through to Easter with the option to work for the rest of the academic year.
The school pride themselves on being a welcoming establishment. They aim to create partnerships with parents and carers alike in order to ensure a child’s full potential is met. London is as multicultural as it gets and my client strives to teach the importance of inclusivity to all students.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about Geography as a subject
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Charlie will be in touch with you.