One of Teach Now’s clients have requested a KS2 Teaching Assistant to provide their skills and expertise for a long term, full time position. The start date is to commence immediately and will run until the end of the academic year. The possibility of a permanent contract will ensue once the year is complete.
The role is an SEN Teaching Assistant. You will be assisting the class teacher with any help in class. Closely monitor and aid specific students due to disabilities. Potentially be able to handle changes in behaviour. Take 1:1 sessions. Have SEN experience. Oversee in class examinations. Communicate across year groups with other teaching assistants and most importantly, encourage students to reach the best of their ability.
The chosen candidate must be able to commit to the role as continuity is key.
Individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioural patterns
· Dedicated, experienced and passionate about Special Educational Needs
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engage in further training in order to develop knowledge and understanding
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Charlie will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!