Are you an experienced and passionate primary school teacher looking to take on a rewarding new challenge? Are you ready to make a real difference to the lives of young children? If so, then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are currently recruiting a qualified primary school teacher to work in Islington, beginning in September 2023. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching pupils aged 4-11 in a primary setting.
The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching, a commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people, and the ability to create a stimulating learning environment. They will be a highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with pupils, parents and staff. The successful candidate should have a teaching qualification, and the ability to plan and deliver lessons in a range of subjects including English, Maths, Science, History and Geography.
The successful candidate will also have:
• The ability to prepare and deliver engaging and creative lessons
• A good working knowledge of the national curriculum
• An understanding of the importance of differentiation to meet the needs of all pupils
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• The ability to foster positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to make a real difference to the lives of children. In return, we will provide the successful candidate with the necessary support and resources to ensure that they are able to do their job to the best of their ability and excel in their role.
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in the role, please submit your CV and covering letter to us for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your interest.