We are looking to recruit an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in the area of Islington, North London. My client is proud of their holistic and inclusive approach to learning along with their commitment to promoting positive emotional well-being and mental health. They strive to enable children to reach their full potential personally, emotionally, socially and academically.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
· Confident in ensuring the child works towards their target by following their IEP
· Able to adapt to all behavioral patterns
· Dedicated, experience and passionate about SEN
· Creative and effective in their approach to teaching
· Open to engaging in further training in order to develop knowledge
· DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
· CPD Training
· A supportive team
· Having a designated and committed consultant for support
· Competitive rates
Being that difference to a child’s daily education is more than rewarding and a privilege in itself. If this role is perfect and you feel you have the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
I look forward to hearing from you, good luck!