Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in the Education sector? One that will give you the opportunity to work in different Secondary Schools in Islington from September 2023?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Secondary School Teacher to provide daily supply cover in various Schools in Islington. As part of this role, you will be responsible for delivering a range of lessons and activities to pupils, managing their behaviour and monitoring their progress.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a dynamic team and gain valuable experience in the Education sector. You will develop your teaching skills while working with a diverse range of students and staff.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• At least two years’ experience teaching in Secondary Schools
• An up-to-date knowledge of the National Curriculum
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• A commitment to promoting positive pupil behaviour
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
In return, you will benefit from:
• Flexible working hours
• A competitive daily rate of pay
• Access to professional development
• The chance to make a positive difference in the lives of pupils
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and we will be in touch with further details.
We look forward to hearing from you.