Job Title: Daily Supply Teacher
Location: Islington, North London
Type: Full Time
Categories: Primary Teacher, Daily Supply
Teach Now are seeking a dynamic and ambitious Primary Daily Supply Teachers to work in Islington, North London. We are working closely with our schools to provide cover for sickness, medical appointments and training days where permanent staff members are off! This includes daily supply, long term supply and the opportunity to continue in a permanent role when the position arises.
You will be a qualified Teacher
- QTS status
- Experience working with Primary schools
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Be honest and compassionate
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Our client can offer you:
- Well behaved children who are keen to learn and a pleasure to teach
- A happy working environment with a supportive and hardworking team of staff
- An opportunity to develop professionally
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- A school which puts the interests of the children and their families first in all that we do
Why work via Teach-Now?
Teach-Now are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.