Job Title: KS1 Teacher
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Key Stage 1 Teacher for an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ two form entry school based in Southgate. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. You will be responsible for providing a stimulating and caring environment creating the best opportunities for children’s educational and social development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Teacher with great behaviour management skills and a real passion to deliver the curriculum in an interesting and enjoyable way.
‘Our School is underpinned by British Values and our inclusive ethos embraces members of our school community where we are equally valued. We are committed to the service of young people and to helping them play their full part in society. We are ambitious for all our pupils and believe that our emphasis on high quality teaching is a key feature of our success. We spend a great deal of time ensuring that as teachers we are well prepared and continuously learning and enhancing how we teach to extend our pupils. Throughout our curriculum, our pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities which serve to enhance their depth of learning.’
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be an experienced Key Stage 1 Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Key Stage
• Thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!