• Ref: TNJP
• Job Title: Phase Leader
• Location: Colindale
• Type: Full Time / Part Time
• Categories: KS2
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Salary: Paid to Scale
• LEA: Barnet LA
Teach Now are seeking a hard-working senior teacher who seeks greater responsibility, or an existing innovative Primary Middle Leader who has more to offer and has the drive to bring their passion for teaching to the classroom. This Primary Middle Leader position involves taking charge of the KS2 phase as a member of middle management. Forging strong relationships through regular liaison with the SLT and improving the quality of practice within your phase will be a top priority.
This two-form entry primary school with a nursery located in Burnt Oak, Barnet. They are proud of their rich and diverse cohorts; the school have higher than average EAL, PP and SEND. At the school they ‘Dream. Believe & Achieve’. “We have high expectations of all our pupils and threaded throughout our curriculum is an ethos which helps our children recognise that anything is possible through hard work and effort. We want our pupils to be resilient individuals who are not afraid to take risks. Our children will know how to lead healthy lives both physically and emotionally and embrace the culturally diverse community we live in and celebrate”
The school have high expectations of their staff within a caring, friendly and supportive environment. Wellbeing is seen as a priority and they continually look for ways to help make a positive difference to teacher workload. NQTs are offered a comprehensive package of external training and in-house team teaching, opportunities to observe colleague and a progression path to help with next steps. The school is located just behind the busy high street but next to a wonderful, recently developed park. They are 5 minutes walking distance from Burnt Oak tube station which serves a host of areas across North West and central London.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
- An outstanding practitioner able to inspire the children
- Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
- Middle management experience
- Experience successfully leading SEND/Safeguarding
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Joseph will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!