Job Title: Key Stage 2 Teacher
Location: Bush Hill Park
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are looking for an experienced Key stage 2 Teacher to become an excellent addition to an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Bush Hill Park. The school would like to hear from Teachers that feel they can come and take a hold of the learning. As you know, at this stage of their education children are preparing for their SATs, therefore experience and extensive knowledge of the curriculum is essential.
The three-form entry school is underpinned by British Values and their inclusive ethos embraces members of the school community where all are equally valued. They are committed to the service of young people and to helping them play their full part in society. Throughout the curriculum, pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities which serve to enhance their depth of learning.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- Experience teaching Year 5/6
- Current knowledge of the curriculum
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Excellent teaching references
- Behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!