• Ref: TNJP
• Job Title: Phase Leader
• Location: Hendon
• Type: Full Time / Part Time
• Categories: KS1
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Salary: Paid to Scale
• LEA: Barnet LA
Teach Now are seeking a hard-working senior teacher who seeks greater responsibility, or an existing innovative Primary Middle Leader who has more to offer and has the drive to bring their passion for teaching to the classroom. This Primary Middle Leader position involves taking charge of the KS1 phase as a member of middle management. Forging strong relationships through regular liaison with the SLT and improving the quality of practice within your phase will be a top priority.
This is a happy and thriving 2 form entry primary school which is proud to serve the local community. Their children, families and governors come from many different backgrounds and believe this plays an important part in making it a harmonious, vibrant and successful school that it is. The school has a strong caring ethos, whilst at the same time having a clear focus on pupils’ learning and progress. Everyone at the school is committed to ensuring that our children feel safe, happy and valued as well as ensuring they achieve their very best and develop a lifelong love of learning. but friendly school, with lots going on. Hopefully this description aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as expectations for pupils and the wider community.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
- An outstanding practitioner able to inspire the children
- Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
- Middle management experience
- Experience successfully leading SEND/Safeguarding
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Joseph will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!