Situated in the heart of Redbridge, an Outstanding OFSTED rated Primary School, who take pride in being a nurturing and inclusive educational institution that strives for excellence, thus demonstrating a rich history of academic achievement and community engagement. Additionally, they are committed to providing a holistic education that not only focuses on academic success but also emphasises the development of well-rounded and compassionate individuals.
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Knowledge of Recent Developments in Education
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses
- Plan, deliver, and assess high-quality lessons for KS2 students.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that fosters academic and personal growth.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and resources to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Collaborate with colleagues to support a cohesive and effective teaching team.
- Engage with parents and caregivers to provide regular feedback on student progress.
- Actively participate in staff meetings, training, and CPD opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Why work for us?
Supportive and collaborative teaching environment.
A diverse and inclusive school community.
A commitment to the holistic development of students.
A competitive daily rate.
Working in local schools closer to your home, minimising your travel time.
A friendly, passionate, and committed consultant who has thorough knowledge of the education system.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please contact Coral on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.