Located in the centre of Newbury Park is a Primary School which takes pride in its remarkable achievements in providing an outstanding learning environment for all students. They have dedicated team of educators who are committed to providing high-quality education, and are seeking a passionate Learning Support Assistant to help with the academic and pastoral support of students.
- Provide one-to-one or small group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Collaborate with teachers to implement personalized learning plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Assist in the development of resources and materials for differentiated instruction.
- Support students in their social and emotional development.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patient, empathetic, and adaptable.
- A commitment to promoting an inclusive and positive learning environment.
- Relevant qualifications or willingness to undergo training.
Why work for us?
Supportive and collaborative teaching team that values professional growth.
Become an integral part of our welcoming and inclusive school community.
Work in a beautiful and well-equipped learning environment.
A competitive daily rate.
Working in a local school.
A friendly, passionate, and committed consultant who has thorough knowledge of the education system.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please contact Coral on email@example.com for further information.