Proudly part of a foundation who strive to enhance education and enable outstanding futures.
This two-form entry preparatory school who cater to students with moderate learning difficulties (MLD) as well as autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are looking for a special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistant based in North London.
This role requires an immediate start and a SEN teaching assistant who can provide a warm, caring and stimulating environment where children will learn new skills, to ensure that children have the best possible life chances.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK.
- 3-year checkable work/education history.
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Teach Now will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Desirable but not essential experience and qualifications:
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) proficient
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) knowledge
- Sensory processing awareness
Why work for us?
A competitive daily rate.
Working in local schools closer to your home, minimising your travel time.
A friendly, passionate, and committed consultant who has thorough knowledge of the education system.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please contact Coral on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.