Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Type: Full Time
Categories: Nursery Nurse
Teach Now are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in an inclusive diverse Primary school in Edmonton. The successful applicant will become part of a caring team in a Nursery. You will have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and have a passion for education.
My client, a primary school based in Edmonton, North London, is a Catholic primary school where they celebrate the uniqueness of every individual nurturing them to achieve their potential. The school was awarded a “Good” in their most recent OFSTED.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You MUST have QTS for this role and will be paid to scale!
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- High quality classroom practitioner
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
- Eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
- Enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
- Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
- Honest and compassionate
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!