Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Location: Bush Hill Park
Type: Full Time
Categories: Early Years
Teach Now are looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to work in an inclusive diverse Primary school in Bush Hill Park. The successful applicant will become part of a caring team in a Nursery. You will have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and have a passion for education. This is an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with an ‘Outstanding’ Early years provision that ‘enables children to make an effective start in gaining basic literacy and numeracy skills’. This role will begin as soon as possible and continue until the end of the year.
The three-form entry school is underpinned by British Values and their inclusive ethos embraces members of the school community where all are equally valued. They are committed to the service of young people and to helping them play their full part in society. Throughout the curriculum, pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities which serve to enhance their depth of learning.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Level 3 qualified in Early Years (CACHE L3, NNEB, Early Childhood Studies)
- Dedicated and passionate about Early Years and SEND
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Experience is not required but is ideal supporting children with SEND
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!