Job Title: Phase Leader
Location: Enfield Town
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are seeking a hard-working senior teacher who seeks greater responsibility or an existing innovative Primary Middle Leader who has more to offer and has the drive to bring their passion for teaching to the classroom. This Primary Middle Leader position involves taking charge of the KS2 phase as a member of middle management. Forging strong relationships through regular liaison with the SLT and improving the quality of practice within your phase will be a top priority.
This school is a three-form entry school near Enfield Town station. Thanks to a forward-thinking leadership team, this school sets the standard for a fair and equal education, offering a well thought out, accessible education that caters for each students’ needs and requirements.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
- An outstanding practitioner able to inspire the children
- Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
- Middle management experience
- Experience successfully leading SEND/Safeguarding
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!