In collaboration with the Barnet Local Authority, Teach Now are recruiting on behalf of Barnet Primary Schools for NQT posts starting in January 2021. We will arrange everything for you from meeting your ideal schools, interview preparation, lesson planning assistants, accommodation and transport for the day. All the way through to securing your NQT teaching post.
We are currently seeking passionate and enthusiastic Newly Teachers for our schools here in Barnet, North London. We have been working closely with academies, faith schools, through schools and outstanding schools across the borough who are all seeking Newly Qualified Teachers. Each school has their own NQT and support programme in place to fully support you during your important NQT year. We welcome you to apply and to speak with the recruiting schools to find out more about the programmes they use, future progression opportunities and much more!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for supporting the teaching and learning of students
- Is hardworking while maintaining a good balance between working personal life
- Is career driven with a clear view of their professional progression for the future
What support will the London Borough of Barnet offer you?
- Guaranteed NQT post for September 2020
- Staring salary of £28,596
- High quality NQT training
- Choice of faith and non-faith schools
- Barnet school interview days
- Travel expenses for school interview days paid by Barnet Local Authority
- Relocation support – which includes accommodation advice and guidence
Many NQT students have been visiting Barnet schools since October 2020 and have been receiving their permanent contracts already for a January 2021 start! Apply today to find out more about how we can support you to secure your ideal NQT post NOW! All throughout your journey we welcome you to explore our previous NQT testimonials, take advantage of the seminars and much more.
Please contact Joseph Prochnik to speak in more detail.