About the Institution: The esteemed educational institution situated in Waltham Forest is renowned for its commitment to providing outstanding learning experiences for young learners. With a focus on fostering a supportive environment conducive to both student and educator growth, the institution aims to instill a lifelong love for learning from the earliest stages of education.
Position Overview: The institution is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teacher to join its team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of the institution’s youngest learners, ensuring they receive a solid foundation for future academic success.
- Planning and delivering engaging and developmentally appropriate lessons for children in the EYFS phase.
- Creating a stimulating learning environment that encourages exploration, creativity, and independent thinking.
- Assessing and monitoring the progress of each child, providing regular feedback to parents and caregivers.
- Collaborating with colleagues to design integrated curriculum units that promote holistic development.
- Fostering positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues to support the overall well-being of the school community.
- Staying abreast of best practices in early childhood education and participating in professional development opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field (PGCE or equivalent certification preferred).
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in the UK.
- Proven experience working with children in an early years setting.
- Strong understanding of the EYFS framework and its application in the classroom.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet the diverse needs of learners.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and professional growth.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.