Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Type: Full Time
Categories: SEN/ Teaching Assistant
Salary: 65 to 85 a day
Teach Now are currently recruiting for an SEN teaching assistant to support 2 autistic pupils on a one-to-one basis. In the morning you will be supporting a pupil in Reception class and in the afternoon, you will be supporting a pupil in year 2. This is a long-term role with an immediate start and will be for the rest of the academic year.
My client, a primary school based in Edmonton, North London, is a Catholic primary school where they celebrate the uniqueness of every individual nurturing them to achieve their potential. The school was awarded a “Good” in its most recent OFSTED.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that have:
- Level 2 or above qualification
- Worked in school environment in last 6 months.
- Proven track record of working with SEND students
- Ability to work according to individual educational healthcare place
- Valid DBS
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Tabish will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!