Job Title: SEN Teaching Assistant
Location: Enfield Lock
Type: Full Time
Salary: £70 – £90
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistants to work in an OFSTED rated ‘Good’ school. You will be working 1 to 1 with a lovely boy in year 2 with high functioning Autism, as well as the SENCO you will work alongside supportive parents.
The school is based in Enfield Lock, they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support a young boy in Year 2 with SEN. The role is starting in ASAP and is full time Monday – Friday for the hours of 8:30am – 4:00pm. They are looking for someone who has experience working with children with Autism. You must be comfortable building strong relationships and be able to commit to this role as continuity is key to the student’s development. The school are not only looking for someone to build a strong relationship with the boy but at the same time raising his levels in Numeracy and Literacy.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are not required for this role
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Experienced working with children with SEN
- Confident assisting with Maths and English
- Dedicated and passionate about education
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!