Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant with a passion for providing one-to-one support to students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)?
As a dedicated SEN Teaching Assistant with expertise in supporting students with ASD, you will play a crucial role in providing personalized care and academic support to individuals with special educational needs. This will include:
Working one-to-one with students with ASD to facilitate their learning and development.
Implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) and tailored interventions.
Providing emotional and academic support in a sensitive and patient manner.
Assisting with classroom activities, behaviour management, and social interaction.
Collaborating with the SEN team, teachers, and parents to ensure the student’s progress.
Monitoring and reporting on the student’s academic and behavioural development.
Creating a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant, especially with one-to-one support.
- Strong expertise in working with students on the Autism Spectrum.
- A relevant qualification, such as a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant certificate.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine commitment to helping students with SEN succeed.
- The ability to adapt and tailor your approach to the specific needs of each student.
Why work with us?
A supportive and inclusive environment that values your expertise in ASD and one-to-one support.
A collaborative team of dedicated professionals.
The opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of students with special educational needs.
A competitive daily rate.
Working in local schools closer to your home, minimising your travel time.
A friendly, passionate, and committed consultant who has thorough knowledge of the education system.
How to apply?
If you want to apply, please contact Coral on email@example.com for further information.