Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Location: Enfield Town
Type: Full Time
LEA: Enfield town
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant for an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school in Enfield Town. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. You will be responsible for assisting the learning and development of students ranging across all year groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant with an interest in developing a career in Education. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• Experience working with alongside a class teacher
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Have good knowledge of the curriculum
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!