Job Title: Teaching Assistant with Phonics Specialism
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Type: Full Time
Categories: Teaching Assistant
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants for a small faith school based in Borehamwood with a specialism in Phonics. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year with the possibility of the role continuing into the next academic year, September 2021. You will be responsible for assisting the learning and development of students ranging across all year groups. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with experience working with Phonics. The chosen candidates must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You will be a Teaching Assistant with experience working with Phonics
The school are looking for individuals that are:
• QTS status
• Experience working with Key Stage 1
• Thorough knowledge of the Key Stage 1 curriculum
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
• DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Competitive rates
• CPD training
• Working alongside a supportive team
• Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
• An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Leah will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!