Teach Now is seeking a passionate and dedicated KS2 Teacher to join our team starting in September 2023. This exciting opportunity provides access to central London and other areas, while working in beautiful school and surroundings.
At our school, our primary focus is on enabling pupils to reach their full potential within a safe and caring environment. We take pride in providing exceptional care and support to our pupils, encouraging their progress in all areas of the curriculum.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Holds QTS status.
- Demonstrates unwavering dedication and passion for education.
- Possesses in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Capable of implementing the current curriculum effectively and efficiently.
- Understands the importance of time management.
- Has experience with planning and marking policies.
As a successful candidate, you can expect the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Personal and dedicated consultant.
- Access to highly experienced practitioners, including inclusion leaders and subject specialists.
- Interviewing, CV, and application support for candidates.
If you find this role appealing and meet the above criteria, we encourage you to reply to this advertisement with your most recent CV or email Joshua at email@example.com. Josh will be in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
We wish you all the best and good luck in your application!