At Teach Now, we believe in investing in your professional growth and providing you with the necessary resources and training to excel in your career.
Our primary school is a multicultural haven with a 2-form entry, renowned for its commitment to student and teacher development. As an ECT, you will have the opportunity to receive additional training, enabling you to provide the best possible support to your students. Commuting to the school is convenient, with easy access via the Jubilee Line, Hammersmith and City and even Central Line.
Qualifications and attributes we are seeking in our ideal candidate:
- Qualified teacher status: This role requires you to hold this essential qualification.
- In-depth knowledge of the current curriculum: Stay up to date with the latest educational standards.
- Ability to implement the current curriculum effectively: Translate curriculum goals into engaging and impactful lessons.
- Creative and dynamic teaching approach: Inspire and engage students through innovative teaching methods.
- Strong collaboration skills: Work closely with multi-professionals to provide holistic support to students.
- Experience in assessing child development and planning activities: Support students’ ongoing growth and attainment.
- Willingness to undertake further training: Continuously expand your knowledge and understanding of education.
- Experience working with Special Educational Needs (SEN): While not required, it is a valuable asset.
As a successful candidate, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits:
- Competitive rates: We offer competitive compensation packages to recognize your hard work and dedication.
- CPD training (Continuing Professional Development): Both the school and our agency provide comprehensive training to enhance your skills.
- Dedicated consultant: Throughout your placement, you’ll have a designated consultant offering support with lesson plans, behaviour management strategies, and the application process.
- Excellent referral scheme: Recommend talented individuals to join Teach Now, and you’ll be rewarded for your valuable contribution.
If you’re eager to learn more about this exciting opportunity or are interested in applying, please contact Joshua at Joshua@teach-now.co.uk. He will be delighted to answer any questions you may have. Don’t miss out on this chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of young learners. Good luck!