A vibrant primary school in Tower Hamlets, London, is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary School Teacher to join their team. This role comes with Teaching and Learning Responsibility (TLR) obligations, offering an exciting opportunity for professional development and leadership within the school. The role itself is also a Creative Arts role, media, D/T, Art and MFl.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality education to a diverse student body.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, delivering, and assessing engaging lessons tailored to the individual needs of students.
- Collaborating with colleagues to develop innovative teaching strategies and resources.
- Mentoring and supporting less experienced staff members to enhance teaching practice.
- Undertaking additional leadership responsibilities within the school, such as leading a subject area or coordinating extracurricular activities.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
- Proven experience as a successful Primary School Teacher, preferably within a multicultural setting.
- Strong understanding of the UK primary curriculum and assessment frameworks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents/carers.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and a commitment to continuous professional development.
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.