Are you looking for an exciting new challenge in Early Years? We are currently recruiting for a talented Teaching Assistant to join a beautiful school in Chingford, and help with the development of a small group of children with moderate special educational needs and speech and language needs.
The successful candidate will be joining an energetic and fun team of teachers and Teaching Assistants, and will be expected to bring their own enthusiasm, creativity and passion for Early Years and SEN.
The role of the Teaching Assistant will include:
• Supporting teachers in the planning and delivery of lessons and activities
• Providing additional learning support to small groups of children with moderate SEN and speech and language needs
• Working with the class teacher to monitor and assess progress
• Facilitating and monitoring play and recreational activities
• Supporting the development of social skills
• Working with other professionals to ensure the best possible outcomes for children
The ideal candidate will have:
• A relevant qualification in Education, Health and Social Care or Early Years
• Experience of working with children with moderate SEN and speech and language needs
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with children, teachers and other professionals
• An understanding of the importance of play and the promotion of positive behaviour
• A commitment to continuing professional development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to join a vibrant and dynamic team in an outstanding school. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge while making a real difference to the lives of the children you will be working with.
The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a supportive and vibrant learning environment, please contact Maria on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!