Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of children? Do you have a flair for teaching and leading PE activities? Would you like to work in a vibrant and diverse Primary School in Walthamstow, Waltham Forest?
We are looking for an experienced, qualified and passionate Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our fantastic 4-form entry Primary school. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a range of students from different backgrounds and to help them reach their potential.
The role of the Teaching Assistant will be to support teachers in the classroom, as well as lead PE activities and lessons. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to children with SEN needs and help them reach their full potential.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a TA in a Primary School
• A Level 2 or 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (or equivalent)
• Experience leading and teaching PE activities and lessons
• Experience working with SEN children
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A passion for working with children
In return, the successful candidate will be part of a supportive and vibrant team. You will be able to make a real difference to the lives of the children and develop your knowledge and skills in the process.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a diverse and welcoming school. If you think you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV by contacting Maria at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!