Job Title: EYFS Teacher
Location: Enfield Town
Type: Full Time
Categories: Early Years
Teach Now are seeking passionate, experienced and dedicated Year 4 Teacher for Primary School in Edmonton. The role is to begin ASAP and will continue until the end of the academic year, with the chance to go perm after a review.
The school is a large 3 form entry primary school situated between Edmonton Green and Ponders End station.The school is ethnically diverse with a high percentage of EAL students.
Although in Requires Improvement, the school has been on a steady rise across the board under new headship. Therefore the right candidate must be outstanding with experience raising attainment in KS2
This is a full-time role from Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:00pm. The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
You MUST have QTS for this role and will be paid to scale!
The school are looking for individuals that are:
- Outstanding classroom practitioners
- Has the ability to motivate and inspire children to achieve their potential
- Is eager to make a positive contribution to the continued success of our school.
- Is enthusiastic, hardworking, creative and a team player
- Has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
- Honest and compassionate
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team with a proven track record
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please reply to this advert with your most updated CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!