Job Title: Year 5 Teacher
Type: Full Time
Categories: Key stage 2
Salary: Paid to scale
Teach Now are seeking an experience upper key stage 2 teacher to join a year 5 class in Edmonton. You must have previous experience working in upper key stage 2. The school is looking for a confident, dynamic, and positive teacher that can plan and deliver engaging lessons.
The school is a two-form entry mixed school, however the year group you will teach is boy heavy. It is a ethnically diverse school with a high percentage of EAL students. The school is surrounded by excellent transport links and is situated between White Hart Lane station and Silver Street station.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
Qualifications are required for this role
- A able to inspire the children
- Team player able to build relationships with all staff and children
- Experience successfully leading SEND/Safeguarding
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards students
- Strong but positive behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!