• Job Title: Year 6
• Location: Archway
• Type: Full Time
• Categories: Key Stage 2/ KS2
• Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Salary: Competitive
• LA: Islington LA
Teach Now are looking for year 6 teacher to work in primary school based in Islington, North London. This is a long term cover to start from January 2022 for two terms.
My client a vibrant, happy and inclusive two form entry school that serves the local community that is rich in diversity. They aim to ensure that all pupils at school have the highest aspirations, attain their full potential and enjoy learning in a school that is stimulating, challenging and creative. Inclusion is at the heart of their school and school believes that every child has the right to be successful, confident and well-prepared for the world.
The school is looking to interview immediately, please contact us ASAP.
The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
The school are looking for individuals that are
- Confident in KS2 Curriculum
- Confident to ensure the child is working towards their target by following their IEP
- Able to deal with the child’s anxiety and other emotional struggle
- Dedicated, experienced and passionate about SEND
- Able to commit for the duration of the placement
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning whilst using effective behaviour management techniques.
- Honest and compassionate
- Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education.
- DBS checked or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
Why work via Teach-Now?
Teach-Now are a widely recognised, education recruitment company. We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff. We:
- Ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- Offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £150 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- Pay in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- Give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders
Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity? If so, please either apply below or contact Teach-Now directly. All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. However, we will keep your CV and continue to help you in your search for a job within education. Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you.
Teach Now operates stringent safer recruitment procedures
We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. Teach Now is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Clearance.