Job Title: Year 6 Teacher
Type: Full Time
Teach Now are seeking an experienced KS2 teacher to join a Year 6 class in Edmonton, Enfield. As you will be in Year 6 you must have previous experience preparing children for SATs. The school are looking for someone who knows exactly what they are doing and can walk in with confidence and strength to help raise attainment for the class.
The school already has year 6 teachers, therefore the successful candidate would be working alongside them, teaching a smaller group assisting with interventions and boosters in an effort to enhance the learning of the students.
Qualifications are required for this role
The school are looking for individuals have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE, B.Ed, BA or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of one year experience in Year 6
- Dedication and passion about primary education
- A creative and dynamic approach to teaching and learning
- An honest, understanding and compassionate attitude towards children
- Excellent teaching referencesStrong behaviour management skills
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A DBS check or happy to complete one
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- PAY TO SCALE
- CPD training
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Having a designated and committed consultant to support you through your role
- An excellent referral bonus scheme
If this role sounds interesting to you and you feel you have all the above qualities, then please submit your up to date CV and Nick will be in touch with you.
Good luck with your application, we look forward to hearing from you!